Promote YOUR Business
The Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce is an independent organization that represents the business interests of Northeastern Chester, Western Montgomery and parts of Delaware Counties.
The Chamber's mission is "to advance the principles of free enterprise by providing the leadership which will enhance the economic climate of the region, address the priority needs of its members, and interact with other individuals and organizations for the overall benefit of the business community."
The Chamber is primarily a business organization, funded solely through its members' investments and activities. It is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by its membership.
Serve YOUR Personal Needs
As a member of the Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce YOU have access to benefits and discounts that will save YOU time and money to put into YOUR business.
- YOUR business listed free on the chamber's web site
- Member to member special offers and discounts that will save YOU money
- Special breakfast, luncheon and dinner forums featuring informative guest speakers and topics that affect YOUR bottom line
- Educational seminars that help grow YOUR business
- After hours gatherings provide personal networking opportunities that promote YOUR business
Support YOUR Community
Whether YOUR business is large or small, local or international, the Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce provides dedicated and respected civic leadership to serve YOUR interests at all levels of government and official representation.
YOUR membership in the Chamber can help individuals seeking a way to serve YOUR community or non-profit organizations hoping to increase the awareness of their activities and mission.