A Brief History
The Phoenixville Chamber formed in 1928, and was run solely by volunteers for many years. There have been a few office locations throughout the years, but our Chamber has called 171 Bridge Street home for more than 40 years. The Chamber Staff includes a Chamber Director and a Member Services Coordinator, and is governed by a Board of Directors.
Promote Your Business
The Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce is an independent organization that represents the business interests of Northeastern Chester, Western Montgomery and parts of Delaware Counties.
Our mission is “to advance the principles of free enterprise by providing the leadership which will enhance the economic climate of the region, address the priority needs of its members, and interact with other individuals and organizations for the overall benefit of the business community.”
We are primarily a business organization, that is solely funded through our members’ investments and activities. We are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by our membership. At this time, we have approximately 370 active businesses, organizations and individuals within our membership.
Build Your Foundation
As a member of the Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce, you have access to benefits and discounts that will save you time and money that you may invest back into your business. Some of these benefits include:
- Your business or organization’s information listed on the chamber’s website with your very own directory page
- Member to member discounts and special offers that will save you money
- Special breakfast, luncheon and dinner forums featuring informative guest speakers discussing topics that can impact your bottom line
- Educational seminars that help you grow your business
- Networking events that provide opportunities to not only make contacts, but grow and build upon relationships to promote the growth of your business
Support Your Community
Whether your business is large or small, local or international, we work to provide dedicated and respected civic leadership to serve your interests. Your membership in the Chamber supports efforts to make Phoenixville a strong community, as we are deeply invested in being a part of a team that brings positive connections, events and activities into our community and region.